3906. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 16:38:01          
> > That is because that channel IS just reuploads of old youtube vids from
> > a guy named Ben T Loony 
> > https://www.youtube.com/c/Benthelooney/videos
> > https://www.youtube.com/user/PuffyZillaman4/videos
> > I don't know if Ben owns that vidlii channel or if it's just someone 
> > else, but A lot of people on vidlii do that. Most of my vidlii vids are
> > reuploads from youtube
> I have been tricked, fuck you vidlii!!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

The channel's author tells "fan made channel" in channel comments, so it's
not really tricking... (;´Д`)

Reference: 2022/05/23(Mon) 07:48:52

3904. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 15:48:19             
 > True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones

I remember when I was just like them ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/23(Mon) 06:31:55

3903. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 15:15:21          
> > True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones
> > there but the average age cant be higher than 14, as a 34 year old man
> > i feel a little out of place
> > Well, just a little (^ー`)
> Are there any plans to try and force a sort of audience switch? God knows Vidlii needs it(⌒∇⌒ゞ)

using a Flash video player by default would be a good start
I think there should also be a Rule 8-like rule but I think lolwut said he
doesn't want to do that

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 19:37:07

3902. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 13:48:52          
> > I found this channel on vidlii earlier - this guy really reminds me of 
> > the ACTUAL "old youtube" rather than... whatever the hell those kids 
> > are uploading: https://www.vidlii.com/user/PuffyZillaman46
> > He talks about random 90s stuff, and he's got that charming innocent/
> > dorky/eccentric Napoleon Dynamite/Forrest Gump kind of feel that you 
> > used to see a lot back in the day (jammo2000, ulillillia, etc.) - it 
> > freaking cracks me up (´∇`)
> > The dude somehow warped here from 2007 and I love it ヽ(´∇`)ノ
> That is because that channel IS just reuploads of old youtube vids from
> a guy named Ben T Loony 
> https://www.youtube.com/c/Benthelooney/videos
> https://www.youtube.com/user/PuffyZillaman4/videos
> I don't know if Ben owns that vidlii channel or if it's just someone 
> else, but A lot of people on vidlii do that. Most of my vidlii vids are
> reuploads from youtube

I have been tricked, fuck you vidlii!!! ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/23(Mon) 06:31:55

3901. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 12:31:55          
> > True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones
> > there but the average age cant be higher than 14, as a 34 year old man
> > i feel a little out of place
> > Well, just a little (^ー`)
> I found this channel on vidlii earlier - this guy really reminds me of 
> the ACTUAL "old youtube" rather than... whatever the hell those kids 
> are uploading: https://www.vidlii.com/user/PuffyZillaman46
> He talks about random 90s stuff, and he's got that charming innocent/
> dorky/eccentric Napoleon Dynamite/Forrest Gump kind of feel that you 
> used to see a lot back in the day (jammo2000, ulillillia, etc.) - it 
> freaking cracks me up (´∇`)
> The dude somehow warped here from 2007 and I love it ヽ(´∇`)ノ

That is because that channel IS just reuploads of old youtube vids from
a guy named Ben T Loony 
https://www.youtube.com/c/Benthelooney/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/PuffyZillaman4/videos

I don't know if Ben owns that vidlii channel or if it's just someone 
else, but A lot of people on vidlii do that. Most of my vidlii vids are
reuploads from youtube

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 20:26:50

3894. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 02:26:50          
> > Westerners are familiar with live chats, so I don't think that would be 
> > a problem - I think the bigger problem would be that the users of 
> > vidlii are a little... "special" (;^Д^)
> True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones
> there but the average age cant be higher than 14, as a 34 year old man
> i feel a little out of place
> Well, just a little (^ー`)

I found this channel on vidlii earlier - this guy really reminds me of 
the ACTUAL "old youtube" rather than... whatever the hell those kids 
are uploading: https://www.vidlii.com/user/PuffyZillaman46

He talks about random 90s stuff, and he's got that charming innocent/
dorky/eccentric Napoleon Dynamite/Forrest Gump kind of feel that you 
used to see a lot back in the day (jammo2000, ulillillia, etc.) - it 
freaking cracks me up (´∇`)

The dude somehow warped here from 2007 and I love it ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 19:27:26

3893. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 01:37:07          
> > Westerners are familiar with live chats, so I don't think that would be 
> > a problem - I think the bigger problem would be that the users of 
> > vidlii are a little... "special" (;^Д^)
> True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones
> there but the average age cant be higher than 14, as a 34 year old man
> i feel a little out of place
> Well, just a little (^ー`)

Are there any plans to try and force a sort of audience switch? God knows Vidlii needs it(⌒∇⌒ゞ)

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 19:27:26

3892. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2022/05/23(Mon) 01:27:26             
> > The main issue is western commenting culture is too different than what
> > NND has. We write a lengthy comment about the video itself instead of
> > writing short/fun replies like on NND for parts of the video.
> > Also, Japanese language is better suitable as it has potential to convey
> > way more stuff compared to English in shorter sentences, AND the alphabet
> > is also compact thanks to each letter having two voices in it - and this is
> > not including kanji!
> Westerners are familiar with live chats, so I don't think that would be 
> a problem - I think the bigger problem would be that the users of 
> vidlii are a little... "special" (;^Д^)

True.. ( ´,_ゝ`) they're all retarded to be frank, theres some good ones
there but the average age cant be higher than 14, as a 34 year old man
i feel a little out of place

Well, just a little (^ー`)

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 16:57:58

3889. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/22(Sun) 22:57:58          
> > kuz said he wanted to add flying comments to vidlii ヽ(´ー`)ノ
> The main issue is western commenting culture is too different than what
> NND has. We write a lengthy comment about the video itself instead of
> writing short/fun replies like on NND for parts of the video.
> Also, Japanese language is better suitable as it has potential to convey
> way more stuff compared to English in shorter sentences, AND the alphabet
> is also compact thanks to each letter having two voices in it - and this is
> not including kanji!

Westerners are familiar with live chats, so I don't think that would be 
a problem - I think the bigger problem would be that the users of 
vidlii are a little... "special" (;^Д^)

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 16:02:26

3888. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/22(Sun) 22:02:26          
> kuz said he wanted to add flying comments to vidlii ヽ(´ー`)ノ

The main issue is western commenting culture is too different than what
NND has. We write a lengthy comment about the video itself instead of
writing short/fun replies like on NND for parts of the video.

Also, Japanese language is better suitable as it has potential to convey
way more stuff compared to English in shorter sentences, AND the alphabet
is also compact thanks to each letter having two voices in it - and this is
not including kanji!

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 15:02:04

3885. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/22(Sun) 21:38:21          
> kuz said he wanted to add flying comments to vidlii ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Anonymous says that would be awesome ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/22(Sun) 15:02:04

3884.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/22(Sun) 21:02:04          
kuz said he wanted to add flying comments to vidlii ヽ(´ー`)ノ

12 posts found. ←Return

Page generation time: 0.016339 seconds