3747. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 21:32:15          
> > he was born in 2004 retard ヽ(`Д´)ノ
> That doesn't even add up! It was stated back in 2020 that his birthday 
> was 2002/11/20 - he was 16 when he posted booru Heyuri to /g/ in early 
> 2019, 17 during "teh golden age" (a fact that was often repeated at 
> the time), and he turned 18 shortly before Heyuri was revived
> The man known as LOLico is currently 19, and will turn 20 later this 
> year ヽ(´ー`)ノ

fucking idiot, lolico was born in 2007 Σ(゚д゚|||),  I CAN SMELL SHOTAS

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 18:17:40

3746. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 18:17:40          
> > Replied the wrong person apparently so it got deleted:
> > Lolico was born in 2002 and he made heyuri at 2019
> > 2019-2002=17, but it was early 2019 so I believe he was 16, TOO OLD for shota (;^Д^)
> he was born in 2004 retard ヽ(`Д´)ノ

That doesn't even add up! It was stated back in 2020 that his birthday 
was 2002/11/20 - he was 16 when he posted booru Heyuri to /g/ in early 
2019, 17 during "teh golden age" (a fact that was often repeated at 
the time), and he turned 18 shortly before Heyuri was revived

The man known as LOLico is currently 19, and will turn 20 later this 
year ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 13:23:25

3744. >kaguya-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 13:23:25          
> > lolico was so cutely innocent.. just 14 when
> > he first made heyuri ヽ(´ー`)ノ
> Replied the wrong person apparently so it got deleted:
> Lolico was born in 2002 and he made heyuri at 2019
> 2019-2002=17, but it was early 2019 so I believe he was 16, TOO OLD for shota (;^Д^)

he was born in 2004 retard ヽ(`Д´)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 13:18:39

3743. >Anonymous-san   User: kaguya   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 13:18:39             
> > Considering the number of egregious typos and spelling errors lolico 
> > used to make on a regular basis (especially for a supposedly native 
> > English speaker!!), I'm pretty confident it was actually supposed to be 
> > Sakamoto (;^Д^)
> lolico was so cutely innocent.. just 14 when
> he first made heyuri ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Replied the wrong person apparently so it got deleted:
Lolico was born in 2002 and he made heyuri at 2019
2019-2002=17, but it was early 2019 so I believe he was 16, TOO OLD for shota (;^Д^)

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 11:04:18

3740. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 12:31:08             
> > Considering the number of egregious typos and spelling errors lolico 
> > used to make on a regular basis (especially for a supposedly native 
> > English speaker!!), I'm pretty confident it was actually supposed to be 
> > Sakamoto (;^Д^)
> lolico was so cutely innocent.. just 14 when
> he first made heyuri ヽ(´ー`)ノ

This sounds unbeliavable but I just realized it was true. Shota admin? (;゚∀゚)

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 11:04:18

3739. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 11:04:18          
> > I actually barely realize it was sakomoto and not sakamoto (;´Д`)
> Considering the number of egregious typos and spelling errors lolico 
> used to make on a regular basis (especially for a supposedly native 
> English speaker!!), I'm pretty confident it was actually supposed to be 
> Sakamoto (;^Д^)

lolico was so cutely innocent.. just 14 when
he first made heyuri ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 08:34:12

3736. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 08:34:12          
> I actually barely realize it was sakomoto and not sakamoto (;´Д`)

Considering the number of egregious typos and spelling errors lolico 
used to make on a regular basis (especially for a supposedly native 
English speaker!!), I'm pretty confident it was actually supposed to be 
Sakamoto (;^Д^)

Reference: 2022/05/14(Sat) 08:26:50

3735.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/05/14(Sat) 08:26:50          
I actually barely realize it was sakomoto and not sakamoto (;´Д`)

8 posts found. ←Return

Page generation time: 0.012212 seconds