1064. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/24(Sat) 08:58:06             
> Kuzzynetsov-san, you're somewhat of an internet entrepreneur right? Please consider making an English version of garanger.net, specifically the elementary schooler board. 
> Also enable Tor on the main boards.

So you want a jailbait site? with tor enabled? that sounds like a bad idea
and arent there already a hundred thousand other porn sites in english?
i dont think this has much potential

Reference: 2021/07/23(Fri) 15:52:39

1058.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 03:49:27             
I WANT LG-SAN!!!

1045. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/19(Mon) 13:43:42             
> > Hello guys. Just wanted to let you know that the ayashii.net domain got sent
> > several false "Illicit Material Hosting on this Domain" claims by an individual
> >  named "Robert Brown" who apparently didnt notice that this website
> > doesnt have any pictures on it...
> > Please help me combat this attack on my services by spreading the word
> >  of this individual and his crimes elsewhere. We are being attacked left and
> > right, and he successfully got an innocent website called "2ch.cx" - which
> > I dont even own, just host for, taken down. We are actively fighting against 
> > it, but it may only be a matter of time till he gets heyuri taken down too,
> > by uploading CP to it and then reporting that cp to our registrar. I know
> > its him because I have his and his friends IP ( i used to be close to them ),
> > and I can see its them uploading the files to the websites because their
> > vpns still send proxy headers which show their real IP, not to mention he
> >  sometimes slips and uses his real one anyways.
> > We are under attack.
> Wow, who could have forseen that this stupid bord warz crap would have 
> lead to yet another shitshow where everybody loses. I cannot believe it
> ( ―――___――― ) ← me who saw this coming a mile away

its okay, 2ch.cx is back and i alerted the registrar ^_^

Reference: 2021/07/18(Sun) 13:04:04

1041. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/18(Sun) 02:30:29             
> Hello guys. Just wanted to let you know that the ayashii.net domain got sent
> several false "Illicit Material Hosting on this Domain" claims by an individual
>  named "Robert Brown" who apparently didnt notice that this website
> doesnt have any pictures on it...
> Please help me combat this attack on my services by spreading the word
>  of this individual and his crimes elsewhere. We are being attacked left and
> right, and he successfully got an innocent website called "2ch.cx" - which
> I dont even own, just host for, taken down. We are actively fighting against 
> it, but it may only be a matter of time till he gets heyuri taken down too,
> by uploading CP to it and then reporting that cp to our registrar. I know
> its him because I have his and his friends IP ( i used to be close to them ),
> and I can see its them uploading the files to the websites because their
> vpns still send proxy headers which show their real IP, not to mention he
>  sometimes slips and uses his real one anyways.
> We are under attack.

I hate to bring up drama and give him attention, but this gang of criminals
is getting out of hand. https://kuz.lol/extortion.png

Reference: 2021/07/18(Sun) 02:10:47

1040.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/18(Sun) 02:10:47             
Hello guys. Just wanted to let you know that the ayashii.net domain got sent
several false "Illicit Material Hosting on this Domain" claims by an individual
 named "Robert Brown" who apparently didnt notice that this website
doesnt have any pictures on it...

Please help me combat this attack on my services by spreading the word
 of this individual and his crimes elsewhere. We are being attacked left and
right, and he successfully got an innocent website called "2ch.cx" - which
I dont even own, just host for, taken down. We are actively fighting against 
it, but it may only be a matter of time till he gets heyuri taken down too,
by uploading CP to it and then reporting that cp to our registrar. I know
its him because I have his and his friends IP ( i used to be close to them ),
and I can see its them uploading the files to the websites because their
vpns still send proxy headers which show their real IP, not to mention he
 sometimes slips and uses his real one anyways.

We are under attack.

1036. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/17(Sat) 13:41:46             
> > Thats cute. Russophobia is way too common, this site actually loses alot of traffic because of that. So disgusting
> Blame whoever had the bright idea of adding Russian text and references 
> all over a website that originally had nothing to do with Russia, was 
> founded by an American, and is still to this day being hosted in the 
> USA... goddammit kuz (;´Д`)

All over? You mean at the copyright section at the very bottom of the
page? I cant think of anywhere else, and regardless, I dont think thats an
excuse to hate the entire website.

Reference: 2021/07/17(Sat) 07:24:10

1019. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/15(Thu) 14:20:47             
> > Proof?
>   can't post long responses so here is my response. 
> https://imgur.com/a/g63uch0

First of all, I can tell your new since you dont know how to properly
format posts on a BBS like this. Second of all, just because you got
banned doesnt mean im an SJW, do you know what that means? Social
Justice warrior? What social justice am i fighting for, and its not censor-
ship either, you should read the rules, because im only enforcing them.

Another sign that you are massively new is expecting every board to
follow the rigerous, 8chan-like "Free Speech" Extremism (theres a good
thread on heyuri about this). The rules say at the bottom:

REMEMBER: Heyuri is not about "free speech", and rules may be enforced with a small amount of discretion from the Moderators. You are in no way entitled to anything on this site, and your ability to use it can be taken away without notice, or reason. 

So no, you have been ban evading for over a year, and you keep coming
back to bitch and whine about how much you hate me and heyuri. So my
suggestion is to get a life, move on, and find something worthwhile to do.

If you think I censored you, thats fine. I will continue to delete posts that 
break the rules and ban people who evade bans. You got kicked out of 4-ch, kicked out of heyuri, and now your kicked out of strange world. 

Goodbye!

Reference: 2021/07/13(Tue) 23:55:39

1007. >lg-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/13(Tue) 18:22:29             
> > where is lg-san
> Im here
> My bday is tommorow

Happy birthday!!

Reference: 2021/07/13(Tue) 13:32:43

989. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/10(Sat) 22:20:43             
> > If u see kuz’s site there is a link to some news
> > It talks about how Kolyma.net is dissolving and how Ayashii.net would be moved to Heyuri soon
> what are your thoughts about this, lg-san?
> I think the site will do just fine, better, even. It will introduce the heyuri crowd to it, which will make it more active.
> On that note, what should I do with this domain name?

on second thought, maybe i should let this bbs still be accessible from the domain name as well as heyuri

Reference: 2021/07/10(Sat) 22:15:02

988. >lg-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/10(Sat) 22:15:02             
> If u see kuz’s site there is a link to some news
> It talks about how Kolyma.net is dissolving and how Ayashii.net would be moved to Heyuri soon

what are your thoughts about this, lg-san?

I think the site will do just fine, better, even. It will introduce the heyuri crowd to it, which will make it more active.

On that note, what should I do with this domain name?

Reference: 2021/07/10(Sat) 21:16:34

981.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/09(Fri) 21:10:12             
There was a very large cyber attack today that took my servers offline for an hour.

You may resume posting!

962.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/06(Tue) 12:43:51             

956.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/04(Sun) 21:42:58             
the sites all went down for 3 hours today i am sorry T_T

926. >lg-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/06/27(Sun) 22:17:08             
> 
> ( 公 ) what have yall been up to today

buying ties

Reference: 2021/06/27(Sun) 20:38:15

802.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/06/03(Thu) 09:01:06             
there was an outage

Sorry...

617. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/05/04(Tue) 19:47:45             
> > why do your think im an attention whore?
> buying out a million imageboards is a start

i dont think that makes me an attention whore, unless you could explain more in depth

Reference: 2021/05/04(Tue) 16:32:25

611. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/05/04(Tue) 02:28:54             
> why do you think kuz is an attention whore? literally everyone of his sites would be way better off if he wasn't one

why do your think im an attention whore?

Reference: 2021/05/03(Mon) 23:44:55

598.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/05/03(Mon) 14:27:47             
we moved to faster servers ^_^

521. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/21(Wed) 19:42:14             
> |∀^∀|
> ( 'ヮ') the king of niggers

he

Linkto:2021/04/21(水) 20:12:52

516.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/20(Tue) 18:14:12             
 https://knn.jp.net/

what do you all think?

512.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/20(Tue) 11:36:03             
Similar to blue.ayashii.net - what are some other similar styles that could be remade here?

498.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/19(Mon) 09:23:47             
UP NEXT..

worlds only.. RUSSIAN language ayashii world clone?

 (´ー`)


435. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/13(Tue) 16:55:43             
> hi i saw your project on github

hi, i am about to upload the repository.

Linkto:2021/04/13(火) 20:47:49

433. >Kuznetsov(騙り)-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/13(Tue) 16:44:09             
> > I figured out the admin panel.
> > I will clean this place up more often now.
> > Thank you to kind man who helped me ^_^a
> Awesome, glad to have helped - being unable to get into the admin panel 
> was seriously annoying me earlier, so I knew I had to post my findings 
> once I figured it out ヽ(´ー`)ノ
> Testing to see what happens if I try to use your admin name...
> Linkto:2021/04/13(火) 20:07:35
i still dont exactly understand what the handlenames config does

Linkto:2021/04/13(火) 20:22:06

428. dev   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/13(Tue) 16:34:44             
follow development updates here https://multich.kuz.lol/threads/0chan/1617053565/

426. >Kuznetsov(騙り)-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/13(Tue) 16:25:00             
> > I figured out the admin panel.
> > I will clean this place up more often now.
> > Thank you to kind man who helped me ^_^a
> Awesome, glad to have helped - being unable to get into the admin panel 
> was seriously annoying me earlier, so I knew I had to post my findings 
> once I figured it out ヽ(´ー`)ノ
> Testing to see what happens if I try to use your admin name...
> Linkto:2021/04/13(火) 20:07:35

muhauhauha try now

Linkto:2021/04/13(火) 20:22:06

424. Admin Panel   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/04/13(Tue) 16:07:35             
I figured out the admin panel.

I will clean this place up more often now.
Thank you to kind man who helped me ^_^a

28 posts found. ←Return

Page generation time: 0.007927 seconds