Strange World@Heyuri.net  PR office Contact Precautions Message logs Tree viewEarthquakes

 
 
 

(Up to 500 columns and 120 lines. Please insert line breaks where appropriate. HTML/BBCode tags cannot be used.)


        

Page views since 2021/03/29: 46,116 (bulletproof level: 3)  Current participants: 1 users (within 300 seconds)  Max posts saved: 10000 posts


: Follow-up post (reply) : Search by user : Thread : Tree  Del: Delete previous post

Latest 30 posts 

1077. Increase sales for ayashii.net   User: Mike Croftoon    Post date: 2021/07/29(Thu) 01:07:01             
Hi there 
 
Do you want a quick boost in ranks and sales for your ayashii.net website? 
Having a high DA score, always helps 
 
Get your ayashii.net to have a DA between 50 to 60 points in Moz with us today and rip the benefits of such a great feat. 
 
See our offers here: 
https://www.monkeydigital.co/product/moz-da50-seo-plan/ 
 
NEW: 
https://www.monkeydigital.co/product/ahrefs-dr60/ 
 
 
thank you 
Mike Croftoon
 
support@monkeydigital.co

https://ayashii.net

1076. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/29(Thu) 01:05:54          
> > Unbelievable.
> habeeb it

TWINKIE HOUSE!

Reference: 2021/07/28(Wed) 22:41:58

1075. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/28(Wed) 22:41:58          
> > how.. unique
> Unbelievable.
habeeb it

Reference: 2021/07/28(Wed) 01:38:48

1074. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/28(Wed) 01:38:48          
> > Nail clipper spam? WTF
> how.. unique

Unbelievable.

Reference: 2021/07/27(Tue) 20:19:04

1073. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 20:19:04          
> > Morning
> > Our Medical-Grade Toenail Clippers is the safest and especially recommended for those with troubles with winding nails, hard nails, two nails, nail cracks, deep nails, thickened nails etc..
> > Get yours: thepodiatrist.online
> > Thank You,
> > Duane
> > Strange World@Heyuri.net
> Nail clipper spam? WTF

how.. unique

Reference: 2021/07/27(Tue) 13:08:55

1072. >Duane-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 13:08:55          
> Morning
> Our Medical-Grade Toenail Clippers is the safest and especially recommended for those with troubles with winding nails, hard nails, two nails, nail cracks, deep nails, thickened nails etc..
> Get yours: thepodiatrist.online
> Thank You,
> Duane
> Strange World@Heyuri.net

Nail clipper spam? WTF

Reference: 2021/07/27(Tue) 12:48:35

1071.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 12:48:35          
Morning

Our Medical-Grade Toenail Clippers is the safest and especially recommended for those with troubles with winding nails, hard nails, two nails, nail cracks, deep nails, thickened nails etc..

Get yours: thepodiatrist.online

Thank You,

Duane
Strange World@Heyuri.net

1070. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 04:02:06          
> > Learned my first lesson: Never click on sites before knowing what they are
> It's always good practice to not visit random links you find on the 
> internet without looking them up first, but in this case it's just SFW 
> pictures taken from social media sites + the kinds of mildly risque 
> jailbait/child modelling/junior idol pictures from the 2000s and 
> earlier that used to be commonplace on imageboards before the internet 
> got censored to shit
> Prior to the mid-2010s that kind of thing was all over Google images, 
> and people would stay the fuck away from imageboards unless they were 
> OK with seeing (and fukken saving) loli pr0n, jailbait threads, 
> Candydoll sets, and everyone fapping to Stephanie from LazyTown

I always click on random links to see what they are, and I check out and build random git repositories I find, and I copy-paste lines of code---including the linebreak at the end---straight from the internet to my terminal!

Reference: 2021/07/27(Tue) 02:22:20

1069. >lg-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 02:22:20          
> > 
> > Its a CP website if it gets made Kuz is going to prison which he should anyway.
> Learned my first lesson: Never click on sites before knowing what they are

It's always good practice to not visit random links you find on the 
internet without looking them up first, but in this case it's just SFW 
pictures taken from social media sites + the kinds of mildly risque 
jailbait/child modelling/junior idol pictures from the 2000s and 
earlier that used to be commonplace on imageboards before the internet 
got censored to shit

Prior to the mid-2010s that kind of thing was all over Google images, 
and people would stay the fuck away from imageboards unless they were 
OK with seeing (and fukken saving) loli pr0n, jailbait threads, 
Candydoll sets, and everyone fapping to Stephanie from LazyTown

Reference: 2021/07/27(Tue) 00:00:06

1068. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2021/07/27(Tue) 00:00:06             
> > Anonymous-san's idea has loads of potential. Potential to get you v&, 
> > but potential nonetheless (´ー`)y-~~
> 
> Its a CP website if it gets made Kuz is going to prison which he should anyway.

Learned my first lesson: Never click on sites before knowing what they are

Reference: 2021/07/26(Mon) 05:08:49

1067. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/26(Mon) 20:46:05          
> > | | | |
> > |x|o| |
> > | | | |
> | | | |
> |x|o| |
> |x| | |

|o| | |
|x|o| |
|x| | |

Reference: 2021/07/20(Tue) 14:28:12

1066. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/26(Mon) 05:08:49          
> > So you want a jailbait site? with tor enabled? that sounds like a bad idea
> > and arent there already a hundred thousand other porn sites in english?
> > i dont think this has much potential
> Anonymous-san's idea has loads of potential. Potential to get you v&, 
> but potential nonetheless (´ー`)y-~~


Its a CP website if it gets made Kuz is going to prison which he should anyway.

Reference: 2021/07/24(Sat) 18:06:04

1065. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/24(Sat) 18:06:04          
> > Kuzzynetsov-san, you're somewhat of an internet entrepreneur right? Please consider making an English version of garanger.net, specifically the elementary schooler board. 
> > Also enable Tor on the main boards.
> So you want a jailbait site? with tor enabled? that sounds like a bad idea
> and arent there already a hundred thousand other porn sites in english?
> i dont think this has much potential

Anonymous-san's idea has loads of potential. Potential to get you v&, 
but potential nonetheless (´ー`)y-~~

Reference: 2021/07/24(Sat) 08:58:06

1064. >Anonymous-san   User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/24(Sat) 08:58:06             
> Kuzzynetsov-san, you're somewhat of an internet entrepreneur right? Please consider making an English version of garanger.net, specifically the elementary schooler board. 
> Also enable Tor on the main boards.

So you want a jailbait site? with tor enabled? that sounds like a bad idea
and arent there already a hundred thousand other porn sites in english?
i dont think this has much potential

Reference: 2021/07/23(Fri) 15:52:39

1063.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/23(Fri) 15:52:39          
Kuzzynetsov-san, you're somewhat of an internet entrepreneur right? Please consider making an English version of garanger.net, specifically the elementary schooler board. 
Also enable Tor on the main boards.

1062. >lg-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 19:35:56          
> > lg? Moar liek LOL GONE (´∇`)σ
> Still here, just busy

good to here, i was worried..

Reference: 2021/07/22(Thu) 19:18:30

1061. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 19:18:30             
> > I WANT LG-SAN!!!
> lg? Moar liek LOL GONE (´∇`)σ

Still here, just busy

Reference: 2021/07/22(Thu) 05:21:49

1060.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 06:51:22          

1059. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 05:21:49          
> I WANT LG-SAN!!!

lg? Moar liek LOL GONE (´∇`)σ

Reference: 2021/07/22(Thu) 03:49:27

1058.    User: Kuznetsov   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 03:49:27             
I WANT LG-SAN!!!

1057. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 03:29:33          
> no retard

yes retard

Reference: 2021/07/22(Thu) 01:29:39

1056. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 01:29:39          

1055. kuz is a rapist   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/22(Thu) 01:28:32          
rapes young boys age 8-13

1054.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/21(Wed) 14:03:19          
where is lg-san...

1053. >poker online terpercaya-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/21(Wed) 09:48:04          
> Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
> Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
> I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. 
> Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Cheers
> https://daftarpokeronline.asia/
There are several blog engines, and i do not think it is so difficult to create one from scratch

Reference: 2021/07/21(Wed) 08:51:47

1052. >Kuznetsov-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/21(Wed) 09:46:05          
> > Wow, who could have forseen that this stupid bord warz crap would have 
> > lead to yet another shitshow where everybody loses. I cannot believe it
> > ( ―――___――― ) ← me who saw this coming a mile away
> its okay, 2ch.cx is back and i alerted the registrar ^_^
I though it would not back because of the lolis.

Reference: 2021/07/19(Mon) 13:43:42

1051. >Anonymous-san   User: poker online terpercaya   Post date: 2021/07/21(Wed) 08:51:47             
Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. 
Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Cheers

https://daftarpokeronline.asia/

Reference: 2021/07/06(Tue) 23:04:34

1050. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/21(Wed) 06:57:54          
> > | | | |
> > |x|o| |
> > | | | |
> | | | |
> |x|o| |
> |x| | |

|N|I|G|
|x|o|G|
|x|R|E|

Reference: 2021/07/20(Tue) 14:28:12

1049. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/20(Tue) 14:28:12          
> > lets play tic tac toe - checkers is too advanced for a text-only interface
> > 
> > | | | |
> > |x| | |
> > | | | |
> | | | |
> |x|o| |
> | | | |

| | | |
|x|o| |
|x| | |

Reference: 2021/07/20(Tue) 13:00:34

1048. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2021/07/20(Tue) 13:00:34          
> lets play tic tac toe - checkers is too advanced for a text-only interface
> 
> | | | |
> |x| | |
> | | | |

| | | |
|x|o| |
| | | |

Reference: 2021/07/16(Fri) 23:36:21

Shown above are posts 1 through 30, in order of newest to oldest.