Strange [email protected]  PR office Contact Message logs Tree view

 
 
 

(Up to 600 columns and 160 lines. Please insert line breaks where appropriate. HTML/BBCode tags cannot be used.)





        

Page views since 2021/03/29: 234,135 (bulletproof level: 3)  Current participants: 1 users (within 300 seconds)  Max posts saved: 10000 posts


: Follow-up post (reply) : Search by user : Thread : Tree  Undo: Delete previous post

Latest 30 posts 

5354. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/02(Sun) 02:24:55             
> > this looks like a fishy email sent to grandmas...
> need a single mom in your area?

kinda reminds me of that one time a sponsor email was sent to youtubers but it was a phishing link, muta has a good coverup of this thing 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ9-O-b-Kkg

Reference: 2022/10/02(Sun) 02:04:07

5353. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/02(Sun) 02:04:07          
> > Hi there!
> > I understand that you are looking for ways to improve your posture and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. I think our product, Medico Postura™ Body Posture Corrector, can be of great help.
> > Medico Postura™ helps improve your posture INSTANTLY. It is an easy-to-use device that you can wear at home, work, or even when you are sleeping.
> > It is made of lightweight and breathable fabric, making it comfortable to wear all day long.
> > Get it today while it's still 60% OFF: https://medicopostura.com   
> > FREE Shipping - TODAY ONLY!
> > Best Wishes, 
> > Manuel
> > 5
> this looks like a fishy email sent to grandmas...

need a single mom in your area?

Reference: 2022/10/02(Sun) 00:01:56

5352. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/02(Sun) 01:36:18          
> > time to dump more money into music equipment
> > (⌒∇⌒ゞ)
> Music making or music listenan?

music making (´人`)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 07:19:37

5351. >1-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/02(Sun) 00:01:56             
> Hi there!
> I understand that you are looking for ways to improve your posture and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. I think our product, Medico Postura™ Body Posture Corrector, can be of great help.
> Medico Postura™ helps improve your posture INSTANTLY. It is an easy-to-use device that you can wear at home, work, or even when you are sleeping.
> It is made of lightweight and breathable fabric, making it comfortable to wear all day long.
> Get it today while it's still 60% OFF: https://medicopostura.com   
> FREE Shipping - TODAY ONLY!
> Best Wishes, 
> Manuel
> 5
this looks like a fishy email sent to grandmas...

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 23:56:44

5350. 3   User: 1   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 23:56:44             
Hi there!

I understand that you are looking for ways to improve your posture and contribute to a healthy lifestyle. I think our product, Medico Postura™ Body Posture Corrector, can be of great help.

Medico Postura™ helps improve your posture INSTANTLY. It is an easy-to-use device that you can wear at home, work, or even when you are sleeping.

It is made of lightweight and breathable fabric, making it comfortable to wear all day long.

Get it today while it's still 60% OFF: https://medicopostura.com   

FREE Shipping - TODAY ONLY!

Best Wishes, 

Manuel

5

5349. >kaguya-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 20:59:38          
> I saved this side of spam-kun last week but I think I forgot to share after
> https://2ch.sh/src/2523.png ( ´ω`)

I fukken LOL'd (´∇`)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 20:56:24

5348.    User: kaguya   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 20:56:24             
I saved this side of spam-kun last week but I think I forgot to share after
https://2ch.sh/src/2523.png ( ´ω`)

5347. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 19:17:06          
> > I don't know WTF you just said (;´Д`)
> people liked it better that yoretude whn the trailer launched https://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=Xn5HtlNXzW2

People are making ripoffs of youtube clones now? That's certainly new..

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:52:53

5346. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:52:53             
> > uploaded this video on billtube a site that people said to jr (owner of yoretude) "you are gonna lose the competition because this website looks fine" man how things change https://2une1n.bubbleapps.io/watch/1664640092259x459132110916812800
> I don't know WTF you just said (;´Д`)
people liked it better that yoretude whn the trailer launched https://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=Xn5HtlNXzW2

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:37:12

5345. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:37:12          
> uploaded this video on billtube a site that people said to jr (owner of yoretude) "you are gonna lose the competition because this website looks fine" man how things change https://2une1n.bubbleapps.io/watch/1664640092259x459132110916812800

I don't know WTF you just said (;´Д`)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:10:05

5344.    User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 18:10:05             
uploaded this video on billtube a site that people said to jr (owner of yoretude) "you are gonna lose the competition because this website looks fine" man how things change https://2une1n.bubbleapps.io/watch/1664640092259x459132110916812800

5343. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 17:34:56          
> > That's why you're idiot-san (´∇`)σ
> also stadia was bad because people have a MEGABIT internet, not a gigabit one,and so because of that stadia LAGGED to hell,it also didnt fill its promises

Stadia was terrible for a multitude of reasons, and I couldn't be 
happier to see it fail ヽ(´∇`)ノ

Now if only Steam, Epic, Origin, et al. and the blight known as Denuvo 
could go away too, maybe I'll start pirating less ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:56:57

5342. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:56:57             
> > im not worried about a generation not knowing about something ヽ(´ー`)ノ
> That's why you're idiot-san (´∇`)σ

also stadia was bad because people have a MEGABIT internet, not a gigabit one,and so because of that stadia LAGGED to hell,it also didnt fill its promises

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:50:12

5341. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:50:12          
> > A generation that doesn't know about anything unless a Video Essay™ 
> > gets made about it? That's scary (;´Д`)
> im not worried about a generation not knowing about something ヽ(´ー`)ノ

That's why you're idiot-san (´∇`)σ

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:46:23

5340. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:46:23             
> > buh bye stadia,now im gonna live happy knowing that next generation are never gonna know about this tech, unless a video essay happens, but for now, SILENCE, crappy internet console [shitty youtube video]
> A generation that doesn't know about anything unless a Video Essay™ 
> gets made about it? That's scary (;´Д`)
im not worried about a generation not knowing about something ヽ(´ー`)ノ

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:42:49

5339. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:42:49          
> buh bye stadia,now im gonna live happy knowing that next generation are never gonna know about this tech, unless a video essay happens, but for now, SILENCE, crappy internet console [shitty youtube video]

A generation that doesn't know about anything unless a Video Essay™ 
gets made about it? That's scary (;´Д`)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:33:54

5338. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:39:16          
> https://old.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/x76r58/anon_got_molested/
> I remember this, but not from 4chan... (;´Д`)

WTF Σ(;゚Д゚)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:11:33

5337.    User: idiot   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:33:54             
buh bye stadia,now im gonna live happy knowing that next generation are never gonna know about this tech, unless a video essay happens, but for now, SILENCE, crappy internet console 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=58yvIeGAYQ0

5336.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 16:11:33          
https://old.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/x76r58/anon_got_molested/
I remember this, but not from 4chan... (;´Д`)

5335.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 14:28:05          
ヽ(`Д´)ノ HELLO

5334.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 13:44:33          
ヽ(´∇`)ノ hi

5333.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 13:43:37          
ヽ(´ー`)ノ hi

5332.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 08:17:32          
> what songs are you all listening to right now?

I'm listening to Bittersweet Symphony by The Verveヽ(´ー`)ノ

5331. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 07:19:37          
> time to dump more money into music equipment
> (⌒∇⌒ゞ)

Music making or music listenan?

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:50:02

5330.    User: lg   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 06:16:50             
yotsubachan reaches 19 years of age 
(;´Д`)

5329. >lg-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:55:13          
> > dont like itg from a gameplay standpoint but it had better music then ddr at the time when it was out. i tend to play more like beatmania 7k/14k and pop'n 9k i want to get a jubeat cab  but that about it for rhythm games. i sometimes play ffr because i dont like stepmania or similar with holds/rolls and so on. i play around level 53 on ffr on a membrain keyboard that a microsoft split ergydonmic combo. (⌒∇⌒ゞ)
> For some reason when I play FFR I feel that the timing is early (^Д^)

ffr is really fun. but i been playing it since 2004.

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:53:24

5328. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:53:24             
> > I'm listening to a bunch of songs from ITG, trying to find one to probably mod and put on life's good course 9 (notitg modfile pack released every 1 day to 4 months, not advertising)
> dont like itg from a gameplay standpoint but it had better music then ddr at the time when it was out. i tend to play more like beatmania 7k/14k and pop'n 9k i want to get a jubeat cab  but that about it for rhythm games. i sometimes play ffr because i dont like stepmania or similar with holds/rolls and so on. i play around level 53 on ffr on a membrain keyboard that a microsoft split ergydonmic combo. (⌒∇⌒ゞ)

For some reason when I play FFR I feel that the timing is early (^Д^)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:38:31

5327.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:50:02          
time to dump more money into music equipment
(⌒∇⌒ゞ)

5326. >lg-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:40:15          
> > some drama happened on bwitter.com because someone was toxic???
> I looked at the "drama" on there and its just playground level insults ┐(゚~゚)┌
> Other than that, Bwitter sucks total dick (´~`)

who would figure that social media is not shit even if it something minor said in a joke etc.
┐(゚~゚)┌

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 00:39:16

5325. >lg-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 03:38:31          
> > what songs are you all listening to right now?
> I'm listening to a bunch of songs from ITG, trying to find one to probably mod and put on life's good course 9 (notitg modfile pack released every 1 day to 4 months, not advertising)

dont like itg from a gameplay standpoint but it had better music then ddr at the time when it was out. i tend to play more like beatmania 7k/14k and pop'n 9k i want to get a jubeat cab  but that about it for rhythm games. i sometimes play ffr because i dont like stepmania or similar with holds/rolls and so on. i play around level 53 on ffr on a membrain keyboard that a microsoft split ergydonmic combo. (⌒∇⌒ゞ)

Reference: 2022/10/01(Sat) 00:42:19

5323. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 00:42:19             
> what songs are you all listening to right now?

I'm listening to a bunch of songs from ITG, trying to find one to probably mod and put on life's good course 9 (notitg modfile pack released every 1 day to 4 months, not advertising)

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 05:16:34

5322. >idiot-san   User: lg   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 00:39:16             
> some drama happened on bwitter.com because someone was toxic???

I looked at the "drama" on there and its just playground level insults ┐(゚~゚)┌

Other than that, Bwitter sucks total dick (´~`)

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 21:37:43

5321. >Anonymous-san   User: lg   Post date: 2022/10/01(Sat) 00:33:21             
> Only true oldfags remember heyuris "LOL" and "TEH" filters

I remember seeing Heyuri /b/ for the first time and was fawning at the PENIS filter (^Д^)

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 04:47:01

5320. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 22:34:37             
> > some drama happened on bwitter.com because someone was toxic???
> I can't express with words how little do I care (´∇`)


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SjFevHIkcL0

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 22:08:35

5319. >idiot-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 22:08:35          
> some drama happened on bwitter.com because someone was toxic???

I can't express with words how little do I care (´∇`)

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 21:37:43

5318. >Anonymous-san   User: idiot   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 21:40:37             
> ゚∠ ゚ < I haev teh triple chinz
>   彡

got your mouth.

Reference: 2022/09/29(Thu) 19:50:14

5317.    User: idiot   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 21:37:43             
some drama happened on bwitter.com because someone was toxic???

5316. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 11:37:07          

5315.    User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 11:30:17          
I think my dog is a homo.(´ー`)

5314. >Anonymous-san   User: Anonymous   Post date: 2022/09/30(Fri) 06:35:34          
> > Would you look at that, a tree-board with tags:
> > https://sw.newsupers.net/
> cute ヽ(´∇`)ノ

I believe this is teh source: https://github.com/lamutara/nss

Reference: 2022/09/30(Fri) 06:09:42

Shown above are posts 1 through 40, in order of newest to oldest.